On Jun 26, 3:27 pm, Noah Kantrowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Jun 26, 2008, at 4:06 PM, Daevid Vincent wrote:
>

> > I'm not a python developer. I have no idea how to do that. Sad that
> > Trac
> > doesn't have that built in. You would think personalizing wiki pages
> > like
> > that would be useful... :-\
So, in other words, your using an open source tool, that doesn't do
one specific thing you think would be really "useful" <a.k.a. cool> so
it's crap.  Despite the fact it's easily extensible with a little
effort, but you don't want to take the effort to learn how, now maybe
but up a request on trac-hacks for someone to do it for you.

FYI, given the intended use (from my perspective) , I don't see
personalizing the wiki as useful.  I use it for project management.  I
have never felt a need to personalize a user manual, requirements
document, design document, defect report, source code control log, or
milestone roadmap.

however, what I think you meant to say <wink> was: Wow, nobody has
thought of that, here are some examples of how it might be
useful:......does anyone else think this would be useful?  I don't
think I have the skills to implement such a macro, however I would be
happy to contribute if someone else with the skill would be willing to
take this up....RIGHT?