On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Ted Gifford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maxim Khitrov wrote:
>> What I need then is a way to rewrite the documentation urls via Genshi
>> site.html template. This is where my knowledge is lacking a bit. I've
>> spent a few hours trying to come up with a rule that works, but so far
>> no luck. Can this be done in an elegant way (i.e. a regular expression
>> match and replace on the href attribute similar to my RedirectMatch
>> rule)? The 'class="missing wiki"' also needs to be removed if it is
>> present, and so does the '?' at the end of the page name.
>>
> Have you considered setting [wiki] ignore_missing_pages = true, or does
> that not fit your environment?
>
> Ted
> WebFirst, Inc.

That would work, but I'd rather have the links operational. One other
thing I considered is writing a script that would open the database
and modify all those references to be external links. I already create
new environments with a shell script, so this wouldn't be at all
difficult.

If possible, however, I'd rather use the template since that would be
a universal solution for all the hosted sites. Everything keeps
working as before and I don't need to mess with the database or the
source code.

By the way, if you work at WebFirst in Rockville, MD, say hello to
Sanjay for me. And please remove my e-mail from the internal company
wiki - I keep getting page modified notifications once every few
months. :)

- Max