On Jul 8, 4:52 pm, "Stephen Moretti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> 2008/7/8 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>

> > Hi all,
>
> > thought I would try out the latest, greatest eclipse, I have 3.3.2
> > working with the trac connector for mylyn, and I will admit, it's
> > nice.
>
> > after installing Ganymede, I cant' seem to find the trac connector in
> > the Mylyn updates.  Does it not exist yet?  That's a bummer if not.  I
> > realize this is probably better posted on the Eclipse/Mylyn sites,
> > just thought I would take a stab here first.
>
> Look forhttp://download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/extrasin the
> "Manage Sites" section of the software update panel. Check the box to add it
> to a list of "Available software".  You should now be able to find the
> mylyn/trac connector.
>
> Regards
>
> Stephen

Ahh, thanks, found it, what a pain.  Unfortunately there is a whole
"patch" process needed to make it work with custom workflows.  Which I
was instructed to download the Mylyn source, apply the patches, and
rebuild the Mylyn stuff.  (applying the patch to xmlrpc is trivial)
So much for java and write once, run anywhere.  I'll be waiting until
this solution matures a bit, since the only Java I enjoy is in my
mug.  That said, thanks for the quick response, I was able to quickly
get up and running and show the value/usefulness of it to the team,
and well, they like it.  even without the workflow functionality it
has value to us.

Guess I am just spoiled by python and setup_tools, everything java
just seems so hard comparatively :D

Again,

Thanks.