Hello,

I'm trying to run trac using tracd, as soon as I hit login i get this error:

Trac Error
Authentication information not available. Please refer to the
installation documentation.
TracGuide — The Trac User and Administration Guide

and I get this is in my log

2008-08-18 15:56:03,200 Trac[main] WARNING: 500 Trac Error
(Authentication information not available. Please refer to the <a
href="/test/wiki/TracInstall#ConfiguringAuthentication"
title="Configuring Authentication">installation documentation</a>.)

i tried tracd with --basic-auth and with --auth,

no luck:(

--
http://alexus.org/