From:   Al Kirke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:             trac-users@googlegroups.com
Subject:    Comodo "InstantSSL" Certificate on Trac 1.1.5

Hi,

I'm running Trac 1.1.5 under VMware Server 1.0.4 build-56528, trying
to bring up SSL using a commercial Comodo "instantSSL" certificate

I tried The VMware help site and used up one of my tickets without
getting much help --- I tried the Comodo help site and was told that
they didn't know anything about configuring Trac ... end of
conversation.

Procedure: I log in, go to the Admin page, select the 'O' option (use
your own certificate), and I'm get the two big patch boxes:
     1.      "Certificate"
     2.      "Certificate Signing Chain"

Here are the files that I'm working with:

The BEGIN-END CERTIFICATE pairs are blocks of hex.

    ----BEGIN CERTIFICATE --- AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt
    ----END CERTIFICATE -----

    ----BEGIN CERTIFICATE --- UTNAddTrustserverCA.crt
    ----END CERTIFICATE -----

    ----The Comodo InstantSSL Certificate: www_sigint_com.crt
        zipped it's 3.8 KB

        The Comodo 1.6K Apache bundle: www.sigint_com.ca-bundle

    ----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY----myserver.key
    ----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----

    ----CERTIFICATE SIGNING REQUEST ---server.csr

What I don't know is how these files are grouped  and ordered, so they
can be put into Certificate and Certificate Signing Chain patch boxes.

Cheers,

Al