Hi all.

I'm currently trying to move an existing Trac instance to a new server. On
the old server, the setup was Apache 2.2, mod_python, Trac 0.10.4. The new
server now uses Apache 2.2, mod_fcgid and Trac 0.11.1.

The migration is now basically done (thanks by the way to coderanger for
helping to get rid of some of the issues I was facing!). Only one issue
remains:

Most of the resources (images, links to other pages, etc.) are referenced
using the local path I define in DocumentRoot for the corresponding Apache
vhost.

For example:

<VirtualHost *:80>
  DocumentRoot /var/www/000-default
  ScriptAlias  /  /var/www/trac/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/
</VirtualHost>

results in stuff like:

<link rel="help" href="/var/www/000-default/wiki/TracGuide" />

If I change DocumentRoot to something else, the links in the HTML that
Trac generates changes accordingly.

It seems to me that something is wrong with the environment variables that
are passed to trac.fcgi, most probably wrong or missing information. At
this point I'm pretty clueless about how to investigate the issue further,
any ideas?

Bye, Mike