Hi all,

I wrote a little while ago about this, but got no response.  Since then
I've done some playing!

When I create an entry in [ticket-custom]
projectcode = select
projectcode.label = Project Code
projectcode.options = foo|Bar|baz

and save trac.ini, I now have the select box in tickets.  But when I
restart apache, the select box is no longer there!  If I change the name
(eg from projectcode to aprojectcode) the field appears again, until I
restart apache, then it disappears!

This is the same for 0.10.4 and 0.10.5, but not for 0.11.1.  Although my
0.11.1 is on a different box with different plugins...

could someone with 0.10.x try and reproduce this for me?  It's really
annoying because I need to add some fields!

thanks,
--
Iain Buchanan <iain at pcorp dot com dot au>

Dopeler effect: the tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they
come at you rapidly.
                -- Greg Oetjen of Lorton, VA in the Washington Post
                   "Style Invitational Report from Week 278" published
                   August 2, 1998