I've been looking for ways to export (a set of) wiki pages to PDF and
come across TracWikiToPdfPlugin and PageToPdfPlugin.  Both seem to be
quite useful but for a limitation in HTMLDOC.

The current stable version of HTMLDOC (1.8.27) doesn't support UTF-8.
The development snapshot has basic UTF-8 support but no support yet
for Asian and other "complex" languages.  That's a big show-stopper
because part of my wiki pages are in Japanese.

I anyone here aware of a plugin that can export Japanese wiki pages to
PDF?

Thanks in advance,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen, LPIC-2           FLOSS Engineer -- AVASYS Corporation
                 http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=1962