> I think `trac-admin deploy` is what you are looking for.

I ran "trac-admin deploy", but:

server:/home/user# trac-admin deploy
Welcome to trac-admin 0.11.2.1
Interactive Trac administration console.
Copyright (c) 2003-2008 Edgewall Software

Type:  '?' or 'help' for help on commands.

Trac [/home/mattia/deploy]>

> How did you install trac?

With "python ./setup.py install" as I read on the docs..

> We should ask downstream maintainers to run deploy in their install
> scripts if they don't already.  This question comes up fairly often.

Thank you very much, but I still don't understand how to use the
"trac-admin deploy" command.
I only want to create the /usr/share/trac tree..