Hi

I continue with my efforts to understand a little bit Trac
environment. Recently I restored old Trac project to new Centos 5
installation. On 0.11 version, I noticed that Admin Plugin is not
necessary because is on package by default. I don't understand
something(well, I don't understand a lot of things :p):

To login to TRAC, you need to add a user through httpasswd -m /path/to/
proyect username and combinating Apache setup, you can ... ask for a
password with directive AuthUserFile /srv/trac/project.htpasswd.

But Trac have a DB users on SQLite, the users who really have
permissions to do somehting on TRAC, so the users of Apache(when you
login to trac) and users of DB SQLite are not the same, aren't they?

I think is a confusing topic, but Im very newbie with TRAC. Because to
add a normal user to Trac, first you need to add user and password
through htpasswd and later create the same user in Trac(the user is
created then on DB with permissions).

Sorry by newbie questions.

Thanks!