On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Stodge <sto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Let me clarify this. Currently when a commit occurs, my custom post-
> commit script adds the changeset number to a list in a custom field.
> I'm using a custom wiki processor to format a custom history when the
> ticket is viewed. However, a comment is added to the ticket when I
> modify the custom field, which I don't want. If I could get all
> changeset for a ticket, then I wouldn't need to update the custom
> field after a commit.
>
> Thanks
>
> On Feb 5, 11:09 am, Stodge <sto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there an easy way to get all changesets given a ticket in Python? I
>> want to change the post-commit hook so it doesn't add a comment when a
>> changeset is created that references a ticket. Subsequently I want
>> access to all changes for the ticket so I can generate some a custom
>> history for the ticket.
>>
>> Thanks

Though I'm not exactly clear on what your end goal is for doing this,
might I suggest simply adding a database table mapping tickets to
changesets?  Then your post-commit script could instead just update
that table instead of a field in the ticket, and your wiki macro could
also display this history from that table.