Hi,

I am trying to setup trac to be able to register new users and grant rw
access to an svn repo. It looks like using LDAP would be the most
obvious as both trac and svn can authenticate against a local server.
With my currentl setup trac can view the svn repo and authenticate users
with LDAPStore. However, the 'register' link doesn't appear when
password_store is LDAPStore but works ok when using SessionStore.

As it appears there are several plugins to use LDAP authentication with
the Acount Manager plugin, I have tried 'TracLDAPAuth' and
'LdapAuthStore' and couldn't get either to work with the registration
interface.

Has anyone managed to get this kind of setup to work, or should i be
trying a differnt approach?

regards,
nik