-On [20090324 02:35], ray (ray.jos...@cdicorp.com) wrote:
>> > OperationalError: FATAL:  database "trac" does not exist

[snip]

>The string I used for the PostgreSQL conncetion was:
>[sqlite:db/trac.db]> postgres://Administrator:admin1@
>localhost/trac

'postgres://' is showing that the PostgreSQL database driver should be used.

So it tries to connect to localhost using the user:password combination
provided and then finds out that that the 'trac' database does not exist.

Have you created this database already? Does it exist? SQLite databases will
be created on the fly, but for the larger systems you generally need to
create the database yourself first.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
Absence makes the heart grow fonder...