On Mar 26, 1:25 am, sandy k <sandy_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>          I am running trac 0.11.x.x on my Centos linux box with svn
> repository. It was working smoothly.Then i have installed agilo plugin
> according to the agile docs. Now i am able to view agile plugin in my Plugin
> option from Admin tab and some changes has been made by agile in my trac
> page. e.g. Iterations, View Work, New Work instead of New Ticket etc.
>
> Pls. see the attachment

I am glad you made the attachment.

The issue here is that you installed a plugin called AgileTrac, and
not the Agilo plugin, so not surprisingly, it looks like AgileTrac and
no Agilo :)

If you want to use Agilo, which when I tested with it a bit it was
really nice(I might try the latest again), you need to register with
the Agile42 site, then you can download from them.  They also set up a
separate mailing list as their "plugin" is really a big fork, and they
have done quite a bit of changes, that will be very helpful as well.
AndreaT from the Agilo team cruises this group a bit as well.

As an aside, the Agilo plugin (or system) really works best out of the
box on a fresh project.  (i.e. no tickets).  The nice thing too, if
this if for work, or a big time endeavor, they offer professional
support, and/or hosting options, which makes it attractive to me
personally.

you might want to look at the http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/IttecoTracPlugin
as well.