The WikiCalendarMacro (http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/WikiCalendarMacro) is nice
and TicketExtPlugin http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TicketExtPlugin allows you to
create tickets with pre-defined template text in the description but what I
really need is when I create new meeting minutes with the calendar macro, the
wiki page needs to be pre-loaded with a meeting minutes template:

  [[PageOutline]]

  = Attendees =

  = Old Business =

  = New Business =

  = Action Items =

I'd consider adding a template=<something> to the calendar macro but I see a
use for wiki templates elsewhere, too.  I couldn't find anything at
trac-hacks.org.  I found WikiTemplates (http://wikitemplates.ufsoft.org/) (via
a link from Edgewall) but it doesn't work in 0.11.  Has anyone done work
porting it?

                                                   Chris
--
Christopher Nelson