On a recent purge of 'useless' sites sitting in the htdocs dir of
apache (2.2), I deleted also the directory that serves as location for
my project. That is, the project has a
c:\tracprojects\myproject directory still intact,
I deleted (then rewrote)
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\myproject

My relevant (I think) httpd.conf lines are:
<VirtualHost 127.0.0.4:80 >
    DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/
Apache2.2/htdocs/trac/myproject"
    ServerName trac.localhost.dev
    <Location />
        SetHandler mod_python
        PythonInterpreter main_interpreter
        PythonHandler trac.web.modpython_frontend
        PythonOption TracEnvParentDir "C:/tracprojects/"
        PythonOption TracLocale "Spanish_Argentina"
#        PythonOption TracUriRoot /
    </Location>
    <Location /myproject/login>
        AuthType Basic
        AuthName "Mybusiness Trac Server"
        AuthUserFile "C:/tracprojects/myproject/trac.htpasswd"
        Require valid-user
    </Location>
</VirtualHost>

If I now visit e.g. http://trac/myproject/wiki, as I used to do, I get
a "Error: Not Found No handler matched request to /myproject". If I
visit http://trac/wiki, I get the content I want, but without any CSS
or images.
What can I do to recover the original setup?

--
Thanks much
Adriano