On Apr 28, 7:40 am, Emmanuel Blot <manu.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > So what? I still don't see the connection to the subversion 1.5 on my
> > server. In fact, I'm running trac 0.11 with subversion 1.5 on a Debian
> > server and there are some TortoiseSVN 1.6 clients. So far no problem.
> > I still don't believe the answers :~)
As long as you don't check it in...Or more aptly, take advantage of
any 1.6 features.

However, I think you should just do it and see what happens.  You
obviously didn't actually want any advice on the matter.  Otherwise
you would of just used the 1.5.9 tortoisesvn client and stuck with 1.5
svn server and python bindings. be sure not to back it up so you can
come back here and complain when it doesn't work.