-On [20090502 19:10], Yunior Armando Hernandez Andrade
(yahernan...@estudiantes.uci.cu) wrote:
>No idea how this works exactly but I solved the problem by reinstalling
>Trac so Python 2.6 could notice Trac is there.

All external modules for Python are stored in something like
lib/python2.5/site-packages. If you update or install 2.6 next to 2.5, you
will have to install all third party modules for 2.6 as well, since it has
its own lib/python2.6/site-packages.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
To do injustice is more disgraceful than to suffer it...