-On [20090519 13:18], Roger Oberholtzer (roger.oberholt...@gmail.com) wrote:
>Requirement.parse('Genshi>=0.6dev-r960')
>
>I went to http://genshi.edgewall.org/wiki/Download, but only see 0.5.1
>releases.

Correct, as you can see the requirements name has 'dev' in it, which points
to a development snapshot. This is reinforced by the SVN revision number
tagged on 'r960'.

>So I thought I would see if the latest development release is
>what is needed. But I get:
>
># svn co http://svn.edgewall.org/repos/genshi/trunk genshi
>
>svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to
>REPORT request for '/repos/genshi/!svn/vcc/default'

Works for me. Might have been an intermediate glitch. Try again?

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
Though this be madness, yet there is a method in it...