Alain Miniussi skrev 25. mai 2009 15:02:

> Hi,
>
> So, I upgraded to 11.4 with an easy_install,
(...)

> And so fare, everything seems to be ok, I can modify and see the
> modifications.
>
> The only thing that suprises me is that I did not even had to install the
> traccas
> pluggin (I use CAS for authetication) but I won fix it if it's not broken
> :-)

Assuming you don't have apache set up to directly talk to CAS (been a
while since I looked at the CAS-documentation -- don't even know if that
is possible :-) -- you might have the plugin installed from before (from
your 10.x install).

Have a look at: /usr/lib/python*/site-packages and your
<trac-env>/plugins folders.

This is a good reason to use virtual-env btw -- it will allow you to
have "everything trac" managed by easy_install, and everything else
managed by aptitude, without running into (too much of) a problem on the
next dist-upgrade to Debian/Squeeze.

> Thank to every one for the help.

No problem. Without starting a great posting-style flamewar on this
list, allow me to point out that top-posting is generally
counter-productive on mailing lists, or: