On May 21, 3:41 pm, Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm in the process of installing TracGraphViz plugin. Indeed I'm in
> the process of installing GraphViz in a Windows 2003 Server host. My
> Qs are :
>
> - Do I need to install GraphViz Py bindings (SWIG) in order to use the plugin
> ?

for some reason I want to say no.  I have it running on my windows
server, and I am pretty sure it runs it via the command line.

There was a little configuration messing around that needed to be
done, such as the path to graphvis bin, dot, and the cached dir in my
Apache htdocs, but as it turns out, I am pretty much an Apache nit
wit, and I managed to get it working, so you should be fine.  Just
read the configuration of the .ini settings a few times, there are
some little "gotchas" that I can't recall.  It's pretty cool too, I
use it somewhat show product roadmaps in rough timeliness across my
team, then link to the individual projects, or calendar entries, etc.