Hello,
I'm trying to get management reports for the following:

1. Count Incoming tickets by milestone sort by date,  (30 new tickets
for milestone on 06-02-09)....
2. Count closed tickets by milestone and user.  (25 tickets closed by
xyz on 6-2-09)(list a count by user in each milestone)
3. lookup by custom field? (custom field = account_number) (With query
I can do that, but how do I put it on a wiki so that they can type in
account# and press "query" or something along these lines.)

Where can I find examples on how to do this?

I've noticed on the website trac seem to want to replace the "reports"
with "query". Would anybody have a "query syntax" for all the default
reports that I can paste into wiki page?

This for example allows me to modify the new tickets by milestone:
[query:status=new|assigned|reopened&version=1.0 Active tickets against 1.0]

But with the other reports most of them ask for action, and/or count
on particular category or action. How many tickets we had, how many
closed, who closed most of them,  how many are outstanding, who is
doing most of the work,etc?

I guess I'm looking for a statement like above that I can add to a
wiki page if its possible.

Thanks,
Lucas