Is it possible to remove the prefix.  For example,

[[TitleIndex(PageTemplates/)]]

results in:
* PageTemplates/ProcedureType1
* PageTemplates/ProcedureType2

However, it would be nice if the result was:
* ProcedureType1
* ProcedureType2

Similarly, on the Title Index page I have several pages that are
displayed as:
* AcousticTestAndMeasurement
* AcousticTestAndMeasurement/ImpedanceMeasurement
* AcousticTestAndMeasurement/PulseEchoMeasurement

However, it would be nice if they where displayed in a hierarchy as:
* AcousticTestAndMeasurement
        * ImpedanceMeasurement
        * PulseEchoMeasurement

Thanks,