OK, so let me update briefly on some changes I have done.  The only bad part
here is, none of the changes *singly* have made a large difference in
performance, but all together it seems to be running much better.

I set Apache to have 100 process threads rather than 250
I disabled DEP on Windows (which was enabled by default)
I disabled the source browsing from all hosted trac environments
I disabled all authentication to the /chrome folder, my <Location directive
for the chrome folder looks as such:

   <Location /chrome>
   Satisfy Any
   Allow from all
   ExpiresActive On
   ExpiresDefault "access plus 30 days"
   </Location>

I ran some IO tests on the S3 drive vs the host OS drive, and while the S3
drive did show some high variances on speed, it also had peaks of very quick
performance (as I would expect from a highly shared resource), so I do not
believe that is my sole IO issue.

Performance seems much better overall now, and normal page requests are no
longer peaking the CPU quite so badly, but the wiki page still consumes 100%
CPU for approx 1 - 2 seconds, then drops back down. I think (at this late
time at night on the weekend) that performance is acceptable now, but I will
need to get it under load before I know for certain.  Each one of these
changes have seemed to cause an improvement, and all together it seems
pretty happy now =)

Thanks to everyone for all your idea's.  I believe my next steps here will
be to update to the 1.6.2 release of SVN, and I believe I will also update
the Sqlite databases to either MySQL or PostgreSQL and see if I can find
some additional performance gains that way. If anyone has a recommendation
on which way to go with the Trac database for performance and ease of
upgrading 50 environments or so, please feel free to chime in!

Hope everyone is having a great evening,

Chris Peterson
Alagad, Inc.