Our trac has gotten vastly more busy recently as we bring more
projects into one install. I have one idea on how to help smooth the
amount of work our team goes through. I'd like to dedupe the timeline
so it only shows each unique wiki page/ticket once, for the last time
it was edited. So if there were 8 edits to ticket 12345 it would only
show up once, at the time of the last edit.

Has anyone seen a plugin to do this, or something like it? Seems like
it wouldn't be that hard to implement, although I haven't worked with
the timeline code before.

Thanks,
Chris