From: trac-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:trac-us...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Olemis Lang
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 12:13 PM
To: trac-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Trac] Re: Does Trac really work on Windows

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:36 AM, yoheeb<yoh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Question 1. Does Trac really work on Windows? I am beginning to doubt
>> it.

Does Windows work ? Well, ok, just a JOKE

I've installed Trac on Windows OOTB using

{{{
$ easy_install
}}}

I really dont like MS Win but in this case I've never had major issues by
installing Trac + Windows . I had some on accessing Trac envs using MS IE , and
also installing extra plugins (but the core installation is very neat AFAICR ;)

The only major issue I had with Trac was a bug in SVN Py bindings (but you know
Trac is not guilty for that ;) leading to a segfault error, and so far I dont
know how to fix it, but it also seems that's not your situation

:-/

> yes, it does.

i.e. yes it does

> You have already decided in your mind,

[...]
> Even if you went Linux, and used untested/unsupported parts,  you
> might have the same issues.

well ...

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
Rolland Garros : nuevas formas de contemplar los juegos  -
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simelo-es/~3/T4dIma9Pg2M/rolland-garros-nuevas-formas-de.html