Group, how do I add new documents, charts etc to the wiki pages in Trac?
I would like to add a process flow chart. Do I need a special plug in
for that?

Also when reviewing a DR and moving it to another State, example from
New to TI is there a way to have a user pull down with a list of names
so you know who to send the investigation to?

Thank you,

Kenny G

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message, and any
attachments, may contain proprietary and/or privileged material. It is intended
solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance upon this
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.