I have to say, impressive.

I hope to see this internal project of yours continue to have success
and be published.  I haven't even tested it yet, but I have been
reading up on the features, and it seems to have everything I need, in
a very flexible format.  Great design guys, and excellent execution.

We are not a scrum based set-up, yet I plan to try to use this plugin,
based on it's flexibility, it should work nicely!  Just wanted to give
props.  I know you have it in closed beta, but if there is anything
you want tested, let me know.  I'll be trying this on a windows
platform.  Hopefully this stuff will port to 0.12 well!