Hello Steve. If you have the Trac ticket software setup you can generate
all the tickets you need to test the capabilities as well as creating
reports.

-----Original Message-----
From: trac-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:trac-us...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 7:01 AM
To: Trac Users
Subject: [Trac] Test Ticket Generation

Hi,

I have set up a trial TRAC server and would like to play around with
some of the available plugins. Before I do this, however, I need to
populate my project's database with suitable test tickets that I can
use for queries and reports.

Are there any tools available to automatically generate test data for
such a scenario as doing it by hand looks like it will be too time
consuming?

Kind regards,

Steve

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message, and any
attachments, may contain proprietary and/or privileged material. It is intended
solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance upon this
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.