On Oct 1, 11:45 pm, yoheeb <yoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I have a bunch of dupe cleanup to do, so I thought I would
> install this plugin to make it easier, doesn't work.  I'll file some
> tickets, but was curious if it works in 11.5, python 2.5?
>
> Thanks

I got it to work, I'll create a ticket with the notes:

modify setup.py:
change version=0.1.1 to major.minor format (I guessed and used 0.1)
this could be related to my version of setup tools to install it.

for existing installations, need to run a set of sql executes against
the database to give all the tickets and entry for 'dups' 'dup_count'
and 'dup_of'

but it works!  woot.  have some improvement suggetions, but that's a
separate issue.

yeah me!