On Oct 27, 1:19 pm, Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 1:12 PM, yoheeb <yoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > All,
>
> > I am thinking about making a simple plugin (which maybe leads into
> > other, more complicated suite) and want to know the proper etiquette/
> > location to ask for input.  would Request-A-Hak then take ownership of
> > it apply?  I could just announce it here and point folks there.
>
> Create a new hack @ TH.org and that's it !
>
> ... or isn't it enough ?
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Olemis.
>
> Blog ES:http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
> Blog EN:http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/
>
> Featured article:
> Suggestions: Wave (private) Groups, integration - Google Wave API ...
> -http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TracGViz-full/~3/cuwdwGkX1WA/90bf35ca0...

Nah, that's plenty, just didn't think of it.  As it turns out, someone
just recently released a hack that implements some of the things, so I
am going to contact the author with suggestions, and/or to request
permission to rip off large parts of it, hijack it, or become a
contributor.  assuming my thoughts mesh with his direction for the
hack.