Hi,

I'm getting into Trac and so far it's great. My setup is like this:

admin.my-project.com - main administrator domain (htaccess protected)
admin.my-project.com/trac/
admin.my-project.com/forum/ (PhpBB)

This presents problems. I want Trac to authenticate from PhpBB3
database and has successfully installed AccountManagerPlugin (http://
trac-hacks.org/wiki/AccountManagerPlugin) and PhpBbAuthPlugin (http://
trac-hacks.org/wiki/PhpBbAuthPlugin) and it works great. PhpBB3 users
can log in onto Trac and life is good.

However, when I then set htaccess protected on the parent directory
Trac automatically logs in using that htaccess account (Which is
wrong). I have:

  trac.web.auth.LoginModule = disabled
  acct_mgr.web_ui.loginmodule = enabled

Can I disable Trac from reading htaccess completely? And if so, how?
I've searched all over Google for it, as I am sure it's a quick fix
but I just can't find it. I'm probably blind.

My components are configured as:

  acct_mgr.admin.accountmanageradminpage = enabled
  acct_mgr.api.accountmanager = enabled
  acct_mgr.db.sessionstore = enabled
  acct_mgr.htfile.abstractpasswordfilestore = disabled
  acct_mgr.htfile.htdigeststore = disabled
  acct_mgr.htfile.htpasswdstore = disabled
  acct_mgr.http.httpauthstore = disabled
  acct_mgr.notification.accountchangelistener = enabled
  acct_mgr.notification.accountchangenotificationadminpanel = enabled
  acct_mgr.pwhash.htdigesthashmethod = disabled
  acct_mgr.pwhash.htpasswdhashmethod = disabled
  acct_mgr.svnserve.svnservepasswordstore = enabled
  acct_mgr.web_ui.accountmodule = enabled
  acct_mgr.web_ui.emailverificationmodule = disabled
  acct_mgr.web_ui.loginmodule = enabled
  acct_mgr.web_ui.registrationmodule = disabled
  phpbbauth.main.* = enabled
  trac.web.auth.LoginModule = disabled