2009/11/27 Ryan J Ollos <ry...@physiosonics.com>

> Micha-25 wrote:
> >
> > I'm looking for a way to send a kind of a newsletter (email) to all
> > users of my trac project.
> >

> I use the  http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/FullBlogPlugin FullBlogPlugin  to
> send
> notifications to all of my users.  These notifications are usually for
> changes to our Trac site (new features, upgrades, FAQs, etc ...).
>
> You will also need the
> http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/FullBlogNotificationPlugin
> FullBlogNotificationPlugin .

Thanks for the hint, but I think this is not exactly what I'm looking for.
Ok, maybe it's more than just a newsletter:

I need something to make sure that all user read it. So when I write a
newsletter, announcement or whatever, each user has to "agree" or "confirm
reading". Finally at least I need to be able to check who didn't read the
news or maybe also get a kind of statistics (how many user read something,
average time to "agree"...) but that's just nice to have.

Sorry that I'm not really clear in my explainations, but this just an idea
and a need which is not yet specified very deeply from my side.