On Jan 10, 2010, at 4:03 AM, Scott Mead wrote:

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Philip Semanchuk <phi...@semanchuk.com>wrote:

But the OP was asking about accessing the database from a external process
(i.e. not Trac), so how does SQLite's threading model enter into it?

Sorry, by 'thread' I was referring to the issue that you're talking about
below, not internal threading, but locking at the application -> DB layer.
Sorry for the confusion.

Gotcha. I rarely fail to take the most literal interpretation of what I read. It might help me to broaden my perspective once in a while. =)

Cheers