Hi Squrler,

You should double check that you have sqlite installed, it should come
with python 2.6.4 to check in a shell window type

python
import sqlite3
sqlite3.version

pressing enter after each line, it should bring up a version number if
that doesn't work try

python
import sqlite
sqlite.version

If neither bring up a number you don't have sqlite (or at least python
can't find it) you should check if you an install it with your Unix
distributions package manager, (what OS are you using specifically?)

~Rowan