Hi all,

I have a couple of trac instances running on my server. All of them are
configured with apache basic auth and use the same htpasswd file. One of the
instances has the 'Require valid-user' commented out and
TracAccountManagerPlugin's weblogin is used. But it's also configured to use
the same htpasswd file (it's  kind of a administrative project where the
users can reset their password).
I'm using mod_python and all projects are hosted as single projects.

I was playing around with mod_wsgi for one of those projects, which was
working fine. Then, I switched to the admin project and tried to login, but
it states 'Invalid username or password' error all the time.
I didn't touch the config in any way and in a new browser session, I'm still
able to login into the other projects using apache basic out popup and my
username and password.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Micha