-----Original Message-----
From: trac-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:trac-us...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Bogdan Stanciu
Sent: January-25-10 3:11 AM
To: trac-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Trac] Installing trac on ahosted server

Hi there!

I would like to install trac on my public server, so it can be used via
internet. My host mentions that python is supported, but i have no clue
how could i install it. Any clues?

Bogan - you would need to have access to the server.  Assuming it's not
shared then you should have SSH access.  It is possible your host has
provided you shell access.  But once you determine what sort of access to
the server you have then installing it would be a matter of reading and
following the install instructions for operating system.

If you have hosting on a shared server (with multiple clients) it is
doubtful your host will allow you to install applications on their server
but they may be willing to do it for you.

William

Thank you

bogdan