I patch it to my install source .11.6  with something

 patch -p0 -i pathtopatch

it seemed works fine,

then I reinstall it by

python setup.py install

all source code are compiled to the python lib .

but no effects till now, where did i go wrong? or it's the cache in
server, if so anyway to make it take effects quickly?