From: trac-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:trac-us...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Jason
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 9:04 PM
To: Trac Users
Subject: [Trac] Can Trac + SSPI forget authentication?

Using Trac 0.11.7rc1 on Windows Server 2003, Apache 2.2, mod_python
and mod_auth_sspi. The authentication works great, except that I would
like users to be able to log out and log back in as a different user
without needing to close their browser or change accounts. However
whenever I logout and click the login link again, I'm automatically
logged back in as I was previously, with no username or password
request.

Is it possible to configure Trac to do this?

The Trac part of httpd.conf is:

<Location "/trac">
    SetHandler mod_python
    PythonInterpreter main_interpreter
    PythonHandler trac.web.modpython_frontend
    PythonOption TracEnv E:\Path\To\Trac
    PythonOption TracUriRoot /trac
</Location>

<Location /trac/login>