I have UBUNTU 9.10 + TRAC 0.11.6 with apache 2.6 and modpython

I have 2 repositories, that are svn.

they look exactly the same,

but on 1 svn does not work, on the other it does....

next to that I don't seem t be able to get the admin / user management plug ins
to work, especially on the password part.

I have both these plug ins, but they seem to conflict.

TracAccountManager 0.2.1dev-r7163

TracUserManagerPlugin 0.4

I used htpassword with which I added some users and passwords to dav_svn.passwd

but I don't seen to be able to use user manager to do so.

I would love to have it working, since it looks better, and I need to add some
external users

can anybody help, in newbie language, I am not really an expert in python,
apache or svn setup

Ton R