On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 07:57 -0700, potter wrote:
> I thought the SQL report system was deprecated also and was going to
> be eventually removed.  However, rblank made a comment on one of my
> tickets (http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/8559#comment:1) which says
> that it is not going away anytime soon.
>
> Also, there are just some reports that cannot be written use the
> current Query system and are not likely to be able to be any time
> soon.  Examples:
>  * http://trac.edgewall.org/report/32 Popular Tickets - TODO
>  * http://trac.edgewall.org/report/33 Popular Tickets - Done
>  * http://trac.edgewall.org/report/34 Popular Voted Tickets
>  * http://trac.edgewall.org/report/37 Overview for next Milestones
>  *
> http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/CookBook/Configuration/Reports#NonTicketReports
> Non Ticket Reports

Interesting. This is an answer to a question I asked a bit back. Getting
a report based on voting. The report looks fine to me. Where are the
queries for these reports? If they are in the current release, fine. But
could they be available on their own so they could be added to Trac
sites that don't want to update all of Trac at this time?

--
Roger Oberholtzer