----- Original Message -----

> > We're considering moving from svn to hg or git (who isn't?),
>
> Me! At least I have no worries with svn at the moment. Would you mind
> elaborating on what is so bad with svn / so good with hg/git?

Wow, where to start. :-)  Faster/easier branching, merging, sensible tagging,
speed, distributed development, rename support, speed, local commits
(disconnected workflow), every repo is a backup, speed, disk space savings, ...

Google around if you've been living under a source-control rock. :-)

--
-- Gary Oberbrunner