Draulio Neto skrev 11. juni 2010 16:02:
I've managed to correct the problem with the account, now appears:

 Account/Name/Email/Last Login.

But I still can't create an account via trac.

What is missing?

Does trac/apache have write-permissions to your password store? On linux you would typically have to do something like:

{{{
chgrp www-data passwd
chgrp www-data group
chmod g+rwx passwd
chmod g+rwx group
}}}

Note assuming the user-store is called "passwd", and group-file is
"group". In general the same user/group that has write-access to the
trac-install, needs write access to the password-file in order to add/edit users.

Best regards,

--
 .---.  Eirik Schwenke <eirik.schwe...@nsd.uib.no>
( NSD ) Harald HÃ¥rfagresgate 29            Rom 150

  GPG-key at pgp.mit.edu  Id 0x8AA3392C