Hello Matthew,

On 15 jul, 13:02, Matthew Caron wrote:
> On 07/15/2010 11:46 AM, M rian Bruckschen wrote:
>
> > I've already read and followed<http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/
> > TracL10N>  steps, but since my original installation of Trac was done
> > using easy_install, I'm not sure of how can I update this installation
> > with my recently compiled messages.mo. Is there any way of doing it?
>
> In my installation of 0.11 (installed using "python ./setup.py install",
> all the trac code is uncompressed in
> /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Trac-0.11.6-py2.5.egg (the .egg being a
> directory, not a file). If easy_install does the same thing, and 0.12 is
> similarly set up, you should just be able to find that file and replace
> it...

It seems that my case is somewhat different. My Trac installation is
under the same directory (/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages), but my
egg is a file, not a directory. I did try to unzip it, update the
messages.mo file and replace the original egg file, but also no
success. Any ideas of what I am doing wrong?

Thanks for the attention,
-- Mírian.