_____

From: trac-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:trac-us...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Mikael Relbe
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 7:56 PM
To: trac-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [Trac] Deleting Old Reports

  _____

From: trac-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:trac-us...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Rogers, Steven (TX57)
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 7:45 PM
To: trac-users@googlegroups.com

Erik,

I added REPORT_DELETE separately but it did not help.  Please note I am as a
user with group_Admin which also has REPORT_ADMIN?

Thanks

Steve

If you are using Trac 0.12, you must enable the TicketDeleter module.

Select Admin, then Plugins in the General section, select Trac and activate
TicketDeleter (the last module).

Hope that helps.

/Mikael

Sorry, but I misread the OT for ticket instead of report. Please disregard
my answer. (Tired after a long day at work...)

/Mikael