That sort-of might help, but from what I can tell it's something that would
have to be run for each new user.  I'd have to find some way to make Drupal
execute that script for each new user that signs up.  Also, wouldn't each user
have to set the session for themselves, or will it automatically be set to
their username?

In any case, I was hoping for something a little more directly integrated or
automated.  That is, I'd rather Trac pulled the email from my Drupal database
somehow, rather than having to use a method that requires somehow pushing
email address information into Trac.

Thanks,
Mike