Hi,

I think I might be doing something *very* wrong...

Set up info: Multiple 0.12 environments and repositories, Windows 2008
Server, mod_wsgi

Apparent symptoms:
After apache (re)starts, the first environment that gets accessed is served
fine,
but when accessing any other environment I get the yellow box that says:
{{{ Warning: Error with navigation contributor "BrowserModule" }}}
(As appears in log: {{{ Trac[chrome] ERROR: Error with navigation
contributor BrowserModule: AttributeError: _wrap }}} )
and the source browser disappears (and if I try to access /browser I get
Trac Error "Unsupported version control system "svn" ...").

This doesn't occur consistently, only most of the time.

Recent changes I've made:
- Installed TracArbitraryOptions Plugin (probably not relevant, since issue
occurs with plugin disabled)
- Applied the t.e.o site layout recipe (seems irrelevant...)
- Modified the way mod_wsgi serves the different sites (might be relevant,
so see below more details)

mod_wsgi configuration:

sites.wsgi:
{{{
#!python
import site
site.addsitedir(r'C:\Python26\Lib\site-packages')
os.environ['PYTHON_EGG_CACHE'] = '...'
import trac.web.main
application = trac.web.main.dispatch_request
}}}

httpd.conf:
{{{
#!conf
<Macro TracVHost $proj>
  <VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName $proj.my-company.com
    SetEnv trac.env_path D:/root/of/envs/$proj
    WSGIScriptAlias / D:/path/to/scripts/sites.wsgi
    <Location />
        WSGIApplicationGroup %{SERVER}
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
    </Location>
    <Location /repos>
        Block-for-mod-dav-svn-for-$proj
    </Location>
    some-irrelevant-Alias-directives-to-map-static-resources
  </VirtualHost>
</Macro>
Use TracVHost proj1
Use TracVHost proj2
Use TracVHost ...
}}}

I have set the trac log to debug, but that did not reveal additional info.

I'm addressing the mailing-list instead of reporting a ticket,
since I'm still quite confused about this issue, and hoped to get useful
tips / pointers here.
If reporting a ticket is the preferred method for this - let me know...

- Itamar O.