Hi,

I was using Trac Graphviz Plugin on the "old" Windows Server 2003 / Py-2.5 /
Trac-0.11 successfully.
Now I tried setting it up on the "new" Windows 2008 / Py-2.6 / Trac-0.12
server, and I am unsuccessful.

Graphviz 2.22.2 is installed, and works fine when invoked from command line
(dot -Tpng -Gdpi=96 -oout.png < in.dot).
I installed TracGaphvizPlugin-0.7.5, and when I use the macro like:
{{{
#!graphviz
digraph ... (hello->world sample)
}}}
I get the following error-message-div:
  Graphviz macro processor has detected an error. Please fix the problem
before continuing.
  The command: C:\...\dot.exe -Tpng -od:\..\gvcache\hash.dot.png -Gdpi=96
  failed with the following output:
  'Format: "png" not recognized. Use one of:\r\n'

I added debug prints to the macro expansion to track the flow and arguments,
which seemed fine.
Then I executed the same flow from the Python Interactive Interpreter
(encoding arguments, invoking subprocess, writing the content to stdin,
waiting on the process)
and did not reproduce the issue.. The manual retracing worked fine and
produced the png.

Any idea what went wrong?

Thanks,
- Itamar O.