Hi Alex,

In the case of the BitNami package it is possible that you will need
to execute an additional step. Please check the section "8.3.1
Installing Trac plugins and Python eggs - NOTE FOR WINDOWS USERS" in
the README file:
http://bitnami.org/files/stacks/trac/0.11.6-1/README.txt. However if
this happens also with Trac 0.12 maybe this is a different issue.

Cheers,

Victoria.