On 2010年10月12日 14:03, Justin Kelly wrote:
> Thanks Olaf
>
> what im after is line number of the first style diff in
> http://i.imgur.com/RdPjt.jpg (which i assume is unified
> style<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diff#Unified_format>
>  )
> <http://i.imgur.com/RdPjt.jpg>- similar to what github and google code does
> for that style
>
> yep - i know the second style diff in http://i.imgur.com/RdPjt.jpg has line
> numbers
>
> refer: http://i.imgur.com/LKrSk.png
>
> <http://i.imgur.com/LKrSk.png>hope this makes sense

OK, now I see.  I missed the fact that the +/- were not displayed.  On
top of that I interpreted the "Tabular" and "Unified" tabs the wrong way
around, thinking that the darker one was the one that could be switched to.

Anyway, it seems that the display is completely controlled with the
combination of:

 - trac/htdocs/js/diff.js
 - trac/htdocs/css/diff.css

I had a quick look at diff.js and I think that is the file that's
responsible for adding/removing the +/- from view as well as the @@
markers and Index: header.  You could try poking around in there.

>> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Olaf Meeuwissen <olaf.meeuwis...@avasys.jp
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 2010?10?07? 09:33, Justin Kelly wrote:
>>> Just wondering if its possible to display the line number on unified
>>> diffs - like github does
>>>
>>> github example:
>>>
>>> http://github.com/chrisboulton/php-diff/commit/516c4be3abf98d3fa3740bdd709a229e60c74df0
>>>
>>> trac example:
>>> http://i.imgur.com/RdPjt.jpg
>>>
>>> I've been searching but couldn't find the answer so far
>>
>> Unless I completely misunderstand, the answer is looking you right in
>> the face on the second URL.  The second diff is a unified diff and has
>> line numbers on it.  The diff your pointing to is a tabular diff.  Just
>> click on the Unified "tab" in the diff's upper right corner should give
>> you what you want, no?

Hope this helps,
- --
                 http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=1962